Wednesday 7 October 2009

Out of my mind

This probably had been the longest hiatus ever. Anyhow, I'm back.
It's time to pen down my thoughts again, instead of leaving it floating around my head and going nowhere. It's getting congested up here.

What do you do when you meet a guy who makes you laugh, makes you smile and also capable of making you weep ( tears of joy and sometimes sorrow too). Life. Why do we always always have to end up with things that we'll never get. Somebody enlighten me please and thank you.

Sometimes you try so hard to assure the certain someone only to find out that it's gonna take more effort to persuade and gain confidence from him. Just try harder. Time will tell.

Sometimes you try so hard to assure the certain someone and only to find out that he still doesn't believe everything would be alright. Damn. How much longer man. How much more do i need to persuade . Try harder? No,thanks.

If I leave, I'd be running away. I know life is not easy. Nobody said it was. Love too.

This tears on my face...they don't come easy. They don't flow like river Thames. But I'll just hang in there and keep on fighting. It's just 7 months more.


Sorry. It's a sad sad post.

God bless me. God bless the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment