Thursday 22 October 2009

Maths Honours Project

Numerical approximation of the Landau-Lifshitz equation!

1st attempt ( 22nd October 2009 4.20pm )
Had an introduction session with my supervisor, Dr. Banas.
Gave a rather brief intro on what to work on the project but it was already so much for me to take. :(
Lucky that he is friendly and quite helpful.
I guess he knows that I'm lost... I look lost at least. =/
Okay i've a goal.
If i progress well with this project....i will continue with Masters! Weee!

(Keep on dreaming....Yen! )

I don't understand a crap....

My reading material...

and I went gaga.....for a sec...

To reduce stress and ease the pain lately...

Hahaha. nooo!
I was at Iceland buying some snacks for my late night studies and then.... ta-da..... Carlsberg was on promotion. 8 bottles for 4pounds... =D
Okay I bought it cos someone told me to get some alcohol and loosen up a little.
Well it was really crazy this few weeks.
Hope everything will soon be as good as it started.

P.s. To whom it may concern...
I'll always always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment