Sunday 11 October 2009

Always on my mind

Not sure how long I'm gonna take to suck in when he dropped a bombshell by telling me the truth.
Was glad he told me, in a way pleased that he didn't wait till i was back home to inform me.
So much to suck in. I have no idea how I'm coping with it but i guess I'm doing not bad.
It's gonna take awhile i supposed.

At a point i felt very secured , now it's like back to square one, just gotta build from scratch yet again.
You'll still be my number one.

As usual nobody would understand what I'm scribbling about here.
=)

Oh well, tomorrow's the start of week 5 already.
I still remember clearly the day i left and the person who came all the way to see me! Loads of love!

Love you all.
Good night sweet dreams.


P.s. Alicia Chu, sorry for not catching up. Got so much to tell you, yet couldn't find time and the time difference is a pain in the arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment