Monday 12 October 2009

How sweet it is to be loved by you

Everything turned out fine. Everything is okay!
Better than ever.

*Sorry Choong Wai Cheng for keeping you awake till 4am the other night.
You know I'd do the same for you. . . =D
If and only if it's serious problem. Lol.

*Thank you bro Aaron for listening to me rant.

*Oh Biatch Cheryl ! I hate you cos you don't wanna pick me up from the airport. . . Hmm but I still love you loads babe.

---

Now, this path that we chose to move on is gonna be tough, filled with lotsa obstacles. We are going to do this together.
Might be dumb naive small little girl but i guess I've got nothing to lose to be with him. No regrets whatsoever.
You're amazing , D!


Good morning Malaysia!
Good evening Scotland!

Study study study!

7 comments:

  1. You'll do the same? I shall try to believe. Btw, does D know of the existance of this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat do u think...whether D know abt the blog?
    have a nice day


    david lim

    ReplyDelete
  3. David, touched or not? This blog is dedicated to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything I do... it's for.......... D! haha

    Don't cry kay... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's wat love is all abt...anyway w cheng dont jealous la... can or not

    david lim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay. Won't be jealous. So long didn't see me still wanna zha me? Swt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. like this called zha meh...
    lol

    ReplyDelete